Exquisite Garments Designed to Look Great and Destined to Last a Lifetime
As an established and poised gentleman, you need a wardrobe that will match this position. You need the best. And the best is a bespoke suit from Barchi Bespoke Tailor & Shirt Maker. Our pieces are not sent to be made in an off-site facility. Instead, they are hand-crafted at our location in New York. Master tailor, Simon Barchi, designs and creates bespoke pieces from the finest Italian and English fabrics. Each bespoke garment requires two to three fittings to ensure precise fit, shape, and balance. Contact us today or stop by our showroom on East 55th Street to start designing your new suit.
What is a Barchi Bespoke Suit?
A Barchi bespoke suit is truly one of a kind. Our beautiful bespoke garments are made entirely on our premises, exclusively to fit you. The process of designing a bespoke suit begins with a personal consultation with Mr. Barchi, to discuss your styling preferences. The design process includes a fresh pattern drawn by Mr. Barchi, as well as hand cutting of all fabric. Each bespoke suit includes the following features:
- Consultation with Mr. Barchi to decide wardrobe needs and styling
- Garment exclusively designed by Mr. Barchi
- Luxurious English and Italian suiting & lining fabric
- Client measurements taken ONLY by Mr. Barchi
- Individual pattern drawn ONLY by Mr. Barchi from client’s measurements for the exclusive use of the client and kept on file
- Fabric hand-cut ONLY by Mr. Barchi
- Garment hand-basted for first fitting, then multiple fitting sessions follow.
- Garments entirely made on the premises by Barchi Master Tailors
- Jacket made with a full floating canvas
- Jacket canvas handmade by Mr. Barchi from English & Italian horse hair canvas to fit front of jacket.
- The canvas forms the jacket structure, and it is rare today for a custom tailor to hand make the canvas. Most buy it ready made.
- Hand work used almost entirely on garment
- Hand-sewn silk button holes on jacket & sleeves
- Use of “Made in Italy” buttons exclusively
- Suit trousers made on the premises by our exclusive pants maker, Ms. Maria Fiorillo
Craft Your Custom Suit
Discover the elegance of a bespoke suit with the extraordinary talent of master tailor Simon Barchi. Visit our showroom today to see what we can create for you.